Nov 17, 2014 at 8:54 AM
hello,
in a most video receive error.
For example video id: Htfw_Y2Rm3s
thanks
Coordinator
Nov 25, 2014 at 9:45 PM
Edited Nov 25, 2014 at 9:46 PM
It seems that youtube changed something in the signature algorithm again...
Nov 26, 2014 at 10:44 AM
confirm that something change, when find some time to fixing it's very appreciated ;)
Dec 2, 2014 at 12:28 PM
I update library but also some file doesn't work
Coordinator
Dec 2, 2014 at 1:13 PM
Some youtube ids are not working? (I haven't updated the yt classes)
Dec 2, 2014 at 4:43 PM
Edited Dec 2, 2014 at 4:44 PM
Coordinator
Dec 2, 2014 at 10:01 PM
I've added a unit test and it works for me, can you debug/test it on your machine?
Dec 3, 2014 at 4:52 PM
sorry for waiting but i try to compile but it make an error :( i think that it's my error but i don't know why, the library doesn't found microsotf.phone.controls.toolkit and when i insert there is an error maybe because is different version.
I try to download code and by github but no success for now :(
I see that you publish by nuget new version but like previous some video (one id i see that you insert in "unittest" ) doesn't work.. maybe because i'm in italy?
tks a lot
Coordinator
Dec 3, 2014 at 5:32 PM
I think you need to build the solution multiple times as the first compile restores the NuGet packages and requires a recompile...
Dec 3, 2014 at 7:56 PM
i try to delete and reimport with nuget (microsotf.phone.controls.toolkit ) and when test seems to go, nothing to do, VS told me that there is problem to compatibility.. i don't know why but in later version of your library it' all right and i can launch testing, now it doesn't work but i 'm sure something happening on my pc..
Whenever i think that when i solve this problem the link doesnt' work because other link goes perfect and the problem started when youtube change site. I m' the only one have some problem in this day??
Thank' s for all, like always, rsuter
Coordinator
Dec 14, 2014 at 5:09 PM
It seems that the generation of the YouTube signature has completely changed.

The YouTube.GenerateSignature method is not working anymore: The functionName name cannot be retrieved anymore because the script has changed and thus the signature cannot be generated correctly. When using an incorrect signature, the YouTube will answer with a HTTP 403 (Forbidden) error and this will cause the "We cannot play this file on your phone" error.

We need to find a way to generate this signature based on the new javascript code...