Platforms: WP7SL, WP8SL, WinRT(Universal)
with additional features.
- ScrolledToEnd event which indicates when the user scrolled to the end of the list. Consider using a list which implements the ISupportIncrementalLoading interface instead (WinRT).
- InnerMargin property to set a margin around all elements inside the ScrollViewer (see this
- Every item automatically stretches to the full width of the control
- Transparent background
- Scrolling events and properties:
- ScrollingStateChanged event
- IsScrolling property
Features WP7SL and WP8SL:
The ScrolledToEnd event
If the event is triggered you have to disable it because otherwise it will be triggered multiple times. Set *TriggerScrolledToEndEvents" to true if more data has been loaded and added to the list. This way the list is not at the end and the event will
no longer be triggered.
list.ScrolledToEnd += OnScrolledToEnd();
public async void OnScrolledToEnd(object sender, ScrolledToEndEventArgs args)
list.TriggerScrolledToEndEvents = false;
list.TriggerScrolledToEndEvents = true;