Source Code?

Dec 14, 2013 at 4:59 AM
Is the source still available for MyToolkit? I used the Download link and the Git Clone URL and ended up with a directory tree of empty directories in either case. I even tried forking it. I looked at the commits and they all have dates in August with a bunch of deletion entries. I want to modify the code to allow for non-HTTPS YouTube URLs, but the YouTube.Play() method only accepts a video ID and the meta-data for the library does not show a way to change the resolved request URL to HTTP. In either case I still would like to know if the library has gone closed source, or if not, what the correct steps are to download the source.
Coordinator
Dec 14, 2013 at 7:13 AM
The library is still opensource and the license hasnt changed... The code can be found here:
https://xp-dev.com/svn/mytoolkit/
(i moved to this repository because its a native subversion repo and works much better than codeplex...)
Dec 14, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Thanks. Are you aware that Microsoft includes your toolkit with projects created by their app builder tool that include YouTube content? That's high praise.
Coordinator
Dec 14, 2013 at 1:26 PM
No i was not aware? App builder is the online tool to create simple apps? My only problem with the youtube stuff is, that it is forbidden to grab youtube content... Do you think I as a library developer may get some problems?
Coordinator
Dec 14, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Interesting. Just created an app and they really use the MyToolkit library. Only problem is, that they use an old version which is not binary compatible with the actual version...
Dec 14, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Sorry, I don't know.